1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
1 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 t vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 1/4 cups flour
1/4 t salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease bottom only of 8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
3. Melt butter, unsweetened chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate in 2
quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth (4-7
minutes). Remove from heat.
4. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well
after each addition. Stir in flour and salt; mix just until all
ingredients are moistened and brownie mixture is smooth.
5. Spread brownie mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 32 minutes
or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Do not over
bake! Cool completely. Makes 25 brownies.