|Sunday update on Wednesday!||Apr 27, ’11 5:46 PM
I mainly worked on Boink! This is where I remembered to take a picture. I actually added the two blues, and the orange middle parts plus the straight black line before I took this pic!
This is what it looked like at 3:30 a.m. this morning when I went to bed for 4 hours.
Then after 4 hours of sleep I got up and sorted out the silk pack for The Victoria Sampler A is for Angel Sampler. That took me over an hour! And I am not sure I have the Au Ver A Soie antique mauve light and antique mauve medium correct. They look the same to me. But as long as I don’t switch the in the pattern they will be fine.
Here is my set up for stitching this one. I have to move a kitchen chair out into the living room since the 28 inch rod is too long to fit into my stitching chair area. So I put the chair in front of my stitching chair and swing the Lowry out towards the middle of the floor.
Maybe it is lack of sleep but sorting the silks and threads and stitching just this little bit took several hours!! Yikes!
Here is a blurry closeup of my little bit of progress. This is the entire width of the top row. I just need to finish the flowers, add stamens and pollen (french knots) and the row will be complete. This fabric will have 6 samplers across and 4 down!
Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow! Keep going on this one or start on my French Alphabet Family Sampler. I am a little leary as I bought the 35 count fabric 6 years ago when I could still see pretty good. Doing 1 thread over 2 on 35 count will be a new experience – that is for sure!! Dying to see how the Gloriana Valentines thread looks when stitched. Nobody else but maybe my daughter will want this ALL pink huge sampler when I die!!! LOL!!