|Sunday Update 7/31/11||Jul 31, ’11 11:25 AM
I also worked quite a bit on BOINK – Book of Ink Circles.
This is what I got done in June.
This is what I did in July.
On Baltazar, I ripped out quite a few stitches of a wrong color blend and restitched it all with the correct color blend. On July 6th, I think I finished doing that and add a whole 20 – 30 new stitches to bring that line of symbols down to the page break. So those few stitches are what I am counting for my July progress! LOL!
Have a new SAL only on Mondays with a group I am in. It is for Lizzie Kates. So I am going to pull out my kit of Normal Is Only A Setting on the Washing Machine. LOL! Then will probably work a bit on my Warrior Goddess before I head back to Baltazar to get some more done on him for a while. Then back to BOINK again.
Add a Comment